The first task of the painter is to make a flat surface give the appearance of a body standing out from the surface -- and whoever outstrips others in this respect is most worthy of praise. This science, or rather this peak of our knowledge, depends on light and shade.
- Leonardo Da Vinci
3/15/2009

Stainless Steel Tea Kettle - Color #1

Posted by Anonymous


I've been fighting with the Blogger editor for days now. I can't seem to get it to format the way I'm accustomed to. It adds extra blank lines, doesn't put blank lines where I want them etc. Anyway, I'm trying it again. I'll try to keep it simple. One photo per post.


At this stage, I've started to glaze some Burnt Sienna into the background, and also in parts of the reflections. I'm beginning to see the potential of the color stage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment